Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Glorious Finish


Deck: Right in the Trash

Things were neck-and-neck out there in the battlefield. We had fought for a long time, but I had a trick up my sleeve my opponent wasn't expecting. The enemy was at 21 health, I at 15. When my dragon Maygos was ready, I sent him forward, and used his magical powers to power my melee attacks! A Sinister Strike, normally a mere 3 damage, did 7! My Master of Disguise attacked as well for 4 damage. I was going to retreat and rest, then finish him off when I was ready. After all, I was completely out of mana and he still had 10 health left. But then I realized I had enough for one more blow. Using Preparation allowed me to cast a magic-enhanced Eviscerate, which did a terrifying 9 damage! With 1 health left, my enemy quivering in a pool of blood, I stabbed him in the heart with my rather humble Wicked Knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment