Saturday, March 22, 2014

Screenshot collection


I just thought this was a funny and accurate representation of my Priest deck, "Ultimate Synergy." Just look at that assortment of colors and odd cards for a priest to have! Yeah, this silly warrior didn't stand a chance that day.


This is what Jaraxxus looks like if he's played using Mind Games or Mirror Image. I really, REALLY wish my Inner Fire and Divine Spirit would have proc'd this game. Can you imagine a 30/30 rushing towards your face?? Unfortunately that didn't happen, so I pretty much lost, but it was funny to see a baby Jaraxxus on the board.


I can't remember what happened here. Apparently he didn't take one of them seriously and then I ended up getting it copied. This guy was a fool anyway, look how many cards he had and didn't play!


Tres Yseras! I stole one from his deck, mind-controlled the one he played, and then copied one of those! It was hilarious to be drawing three Emerald Dream cards each turn. Needless to say, he didn't last long. And actually he messaged me afterwards saying how hilarious it was, so he was a good sport about it. Also as you can see, apparently I doubled one of their healths. What an emerald nightmare!

No comments:

Post a Comment