Friday, March 28, 2014

Don't Test Me, Child!


Deck: Magnificent Justice

I was on the biggest kill streak I have ever been on (which later led me to Rank 15, my new high). No one could stand against my legion of light warriors. One priest called Farando challenged my honor and we began to fight. His attempts on my life were laughable. His first tactic was to only heal himself for seven turns straight until he had enough to use his Mana Coin to summon Ragnaros the Firelord. (He even had to throw away one of his spells because his capacity was too full---on his own!)  By then, I had a sizeable force of warriors ready, and using my Humility power I reduced Ragnaros to an unstable, but meek minion. My warriors were able to take minimal damage to finish him off. His champion defeated, the priest was angered and began to actually think about his tactics and fight.
We fought for a time, but his attacks were largely unnoticeable by me. When he summoned some minions with Divine Shields, my Blood Knight absorbed them to become extremely powerful. Then my Defender of Argus handed him a shield to protect the other minions with. I also sent out a Knife Juggler and a Alarm-O-Bot. The priest had a measely 1 health left at this point, quivering with fear, but he knew I had no hero power to fire past shields. He Mind Controlled my taunting Blood Knight, who stood guard in front of him. At that moment, the Alarm-O-Bot went off. Tirion Fordring himself stepped onto the battlefield when he heard the alarm, and my Knife Juggler was so excited to see him he accidentally tossed a knife clean over the Blood Knight, sinking right into the priest's eye. The littlekin died an ignominious death, and my march of glory continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment