Thursday, January 16, 2014

Westfall Adventure



DECK USED: Murlockadin

 As I became tired of my normal demonic company, I tried my hand and calling forth a different type of legion, the Rwrlrwlrwlrwl-ing Legion. I have found that priests tend to favor a strategy that involves the overpowering of a single unit: doubling of the health, matching of the attack, etc. and such was the case here. His harvest golem was the size of a small farm house, but as I continued to call forth swarms of murlocs (with the help of my summoning portal) the golem was distracted. As he chased after a murloc oracle, my other murlocs could focus their attack on the golem's master. He was hiding behind a hay stack, but my merlons are quite familiar with Westfall, so they made quick work of the skinny boy. The only regret I have was that I never did feel the wrath of that golem, the only damage I endured during the entire match was a small arrow from a Night Elf scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment