Thursday, January 16, 2014

Elemental Wrath


DECK USED: Puff's Voodoo

As the murloc population seems to be growing exponentially in these parts, I am one of the few left to remain faithful to old ways of Elemental worship. These mana crazed mages do not understand what true control of the elements mean. Before I brought her to her doom, the mage had wisely sent forth her apprentice who would enhance her magical powers. I had several totems and defenders, but foreseeing the danger in this little gnome, I quickly vaporized the pitiful whelp with my fire elemental. The mage retaliated as she obliterated my entire line of defenders, my elemental survived with a mere one health. Thankfully the apprentice wasn't there to ruin my plans.  I was growing weak, and the opponent was still at a intimidating 22 hp. I returned the retaliation as my Windspeaker enraged my elemental, and he was further enhanced with a rock biter. Luckily I summoned my Wrath of Air Totem to increase my lightning bolt to 3 damage, and in total, the tables turned from 22 to 14, to DEAD and 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment