Thursday, January 16, 2014

Never Underestimate the Swarm



 DECK USED: Murlocadin

A young, and quite headstrong, priest confronted me earlier this week. He was quite a fighter, and truly weakened me to the close breaking point. He was sly enough to use my Blessing of Wisdom against me, and eventually exhausted my entire deck. As I panted there, the pain of fatigue almost overwhelming me, he stood strong, bringing himself up to almost maximum health. One thing this young priest did not know, is that an battle cannot be won by a hero alone. As he pridefully sent forth his massive units, he didn't pay attention to the ever increasing swarm of murlocs and recruits. In a stroke of divine favor, my last remaining cards were precisely the bane of this priest, and as I held his side at bay, my swarm chiseled him away in to oblivion. Lesson learned, kill the minions DUH.


No comments:

Post a Comment