Monday, January 13, 2014

The Sylvanus Swarm


DECK USED: Ultimate Synergy

So there I was in a heated battle with a paladin. We were neck and neck. He would counter my cards, I would counter his. He also had a strategy of playing his Baby Paladins as often as he could, which were always annoying me. Eventually, I had two Mind Controls in my hand, as well as a Shadow Word: Death and Sylvanus, so I wasn't too worried about who was going to go out on top.

It was his turn, and he played his own Sylvanus. I countered by Mind Controlling her, so he just played Tirion Fordring. I said "Thanks" and hit him with Sylvanus, popping his divine shield and possessing him with Sylvanus's deathrattle. Then I Faceless Manip'd him, holding two Tirion Fordrings on my table, and still had another 5 mana to summon my own Sylvanus.

I don't blame him for conceding after that. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment