Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Some Highlights


This was the most unfair fight I've ever come up against. I know this is the most brilliant screenshot ever due to the Twisting Nether I had in my hand, but it just duplicated a Molten Giant and sealed my doom again. Echo of Medivh is super unfair if you can play two Molten Giants, copy them, and then play them all in one turn.


This was a glorious victory, and a very lucky one at that. A Golden Warlock faced me, and threw all kinds of golden junk at me—a golden Alextrasza, a golden Mekgineer Thermaplugg, and even a Golden Jaraxxus. I couldn't believe how much this sap had spent on Hearthstone. Somehow I stayed ahead, and even stole his Golden Jaraxxus.


Amazingly, the game finished with both of us facing each other as Jaraxxus. I attacked with Loatheb and my Sky Golem, as well as my own weapon, getting him down to 1. Knowing that he would kill me the next turn, I shrunk his Black Knight, which allowed me to Shadow Madness it and ram it into him for an insanely glorious Golden finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment