Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Stealthed Adventurer

Deck: Right in the Trash!

The warlock I was facing was ferocious. He sent out all manner of minions to destroy me as fast as possible, but I had a secret weapon up my sleeve from the start. When I had enough mana, I sent out a questing adventurer and let my master of disguise give him stealth. He watched from the shadows, leveling up as he watched the action from the safety of the shadows. With every backstab, headcrack, or minion that ran into battle, he increased in power. My health dropped rapidly, but there was nothing the enemy warlock could do to stop my secret power. Finally, I did a combo attack where I blessed my adventurer with Cold Blood. This gave him enough power, though the warlock had more minions, to get the warlock down to 1 life, where I finished him off with my dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment