Monday, January 20, 2014

The Legendary Battle


Deck: Mage... surprise!!

I was weary from fighting in tournaments, so I took some time off to wander and fight in the wilderness. I came upon a druid who challenged me. I used my usual approach of trying to baffle him with my many Secret attacks, but it soon became clear that this druid was no ordinary fighter. His first troop was Millhouse Manastorm, which I gratefully used to bolster my secrets early on due to his influx of mana. But afterwards came other legends I had only heard of: Pat Nagle, Leeroy Jenkins, Illidan Stormrage, and Cenarius! I fought them off bravely using secrets as well as powerful spells such as Polymorph. In time I gained somewhat of an advantage, but then dragons of all colors began to appear! Alextrasza the Red cut my life in half despite my frost armor; Ysera summoned all manner of creatures from the Emerald Dream; Deathwing swept through the battlefield destroying everything in his path.


Even Nozdormu the Bronze appeared, his sands of time making my reaction time sluggish. All of these I defeated. Despite their enormous power, they did not fight in a coordinated fashion and were all slain. In time, however, I succumbed to my fatigue, and the druid stood victorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment