Saturday, December 13, 2014

Manipulating the Forces of Good and Evil


Deck: Jester

I have a hilarious new Naxx- and GvG-specced crazy deck, and it done killed me a Handlock! My first move was a Mind Vision that revealed a Twilight Drake, so I knew what I was up against. I put down two Annoy-O-Bots, and did a Mind Games that gave me a Molten Giant! He countered with a Mountain Giant, but it took him a long time to bash through two annoy-o-bots! In the meantime, I put down a Lightwell and did a Thoughtsteal, which got me a Golden Mal'ganis! I kept stalling, using my Black Knight to break through a Twilight Drake taunt barricade, and generally sparring with him. I also activated Shadow Form, because he still hadn't killed my Lightwell, which kept healing my units (I don't think he had gotten a hit out of me to this point).

Eventually, he pulled out Alextrasza and got me down to 15, but I didn't really care. I played Mal'Ganis! Unfortunately, he was immediately Soul Siphoned, but that didn't matter, because my second Mind Vision got another Mal'ganis! That meant that he was in the warlock's hand. I kept battling giants while he kept having to deal with my powerful reality-altering spells and minions.

I played another Mal'ganis, and he was forced to kill off all of his minions just to clear it. Then he played his own! Then I Mind Controlled his Mal'ganis! (Which wasn't gold, I might add, so looked lackluster in comparison to the ones I had played). The poor, poor fool drew a couple more cards, then conceded ignominiously. My cardful of tricks had bested him.

No comments:

Post a Comment