Saturday, January 18, 2014

Your Secret is Safe With Me...


Deck: Mage... surprise!!

The hunter was a cunning one. He knew of my skill in using Secrets, and had exploited them to gain more durability for his Eaglehorn Bow. But now it was down to who could survive longer. I had only one Secret left, I was down to my last 3 hit points, and he was down to 9. I sent out Malygos the Spell-Weaver, his magic power surging, but my mana was spent, and it was the hunter's turn to act. "Well played," I said, bracing myself for the blow. "Well played," he agreed and, just to show his skill, summoned an immense Core Hound and a fiesty Buzzard before giving his Ravenholt Assassin the nod to ignore the dragon and finish me off. I heard him sneak up behind me, and just before he could pounce, I unleashed my final Secret: Ice Block! My body incased itself in invulnerable ice, and the assassin, not knowing what to do, retreated. The hunter was stunned, and with that expression on his face I unleashed a devastating Frostbolt, dealing 8 damage. "Sorry," I said, powering up a fireblast. "Never trust those who tell secrets."

Moral: Never underestimate Malygos the Spell-Weaver!

No comments:

Post a Comment